Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why Nom Nom Warrior?

Why Nom Nom Warrior?

Why not! I love recipes, sharing and trying new ones. From baking to cooking, not big into bbq (too messy for me).  From complex exotic to easy crockpot and everything in between. I hope to share a few of my favourites and ones that have been shared with me.

Ok ok the name, why the name!! Its a take on a facebook group my friend started "Warriors of Nom" and well sometimes I let my OCD behaviour take over and volia Nom Nom Warrior has been started ;o)

I'll be honest sometimes I am post flakey, but being a mother of two adorable toddlers, starting preschool homeschooling, potty training, and so much more the kiddlets trump updating blog posts. Sorry, but I am sure all you parents and grandparents can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment